30 ago 2009

[WNB 002] The Selph - B6th EP



The night begins to descend and enter into more obscure stories. But this time accompanied by indescribable little characters for my eyes. Playful and full of energy, but cold and penetrating that mesmerized me. Reach chase, followed them to see what they were doing, but they were so quick that could not touch them. Just watching and feeling his music, a spellbinding melody, so deep that i never stopped to dance. Started moving, it was like a ritual, more souls around what appeared to be something that God incited to live. And continued for a long time until suddenly, everything changes and I realized they were the owners of this forest, the creators of this feeling and the bass took over my head again, but this time it was happier. They saw me and welcomed me, my feet could not stop, my body belonged to them, completely. Shadows were no longer cursed to become a reality ... a reality that had always wanted to live.

Release Info:

Artist: The Selph
Title: B6th Ep
Label: Woods 'N Bass Records
Catalog No: WNB 002
Format: 320 kbps mp3
Release Date: 30/07/2009


Tracklist:

1. The Selph - Progetti (Original Mix)
2. The Selph - Was It My Nose? (Original Mix)
3. The Selph - Progetti (Redwan Remix)
4. The Selph - Bolivian Jeffrey (Reagen Remix)


Artwork By:
Acampante
Mastering By: Santos Resiak At Fullhausse Mastering

Supported By: Richie Hawtin, Ambivalent, Heron, Mike Wall, Psck, Topper, Julieta, Rat, Select, Dope Kids, Alexx Wolfe, Slz, Alex Rath, Klima, The Noisemaker, Nano, Jan Hendez and more.

BUY [WNB 002] HERE!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario