30 ago 2009

[WNB 001] Sergio Soroa - Uno EP








I went for a walk as I use to do on days of deep concentration. There I was in the middle of the woods, awaiting the beautiful darkness...longing for it to come. The dark night fell, finally, without noticing, it was almost there and I haven´t noticed it, huge sensations of blackness starting to succumb from the deepness...the owl shows off its presence and that is how the journey within this apparition starts, experience that can only be known through the senses.
Reaching to my ears resounding basses full of misteries, like announcing something....something I didn´t know, though I felt....that coldness of the night facing a confussion that did not frightened me, it was, on the contrary, so lavishing that everything exploded....Becaming endless melodies...an unexpected feast but foreshadowed by many....woods and basses overwhelming presence...the feeling of darkness so pleasant I can´t stop dancing and because the owl´s song echoed inside my head, I liked it, it was only me....me and the wood, I walked safe in the dark through the secret wood, in disguise of adventures, in the middle of the blessed night where no one could see me, neither I watched a thing, just guided by the groove of the shadows.


Release Info:

Artist: Sergio Soroa
Title: Uno Ep
Label: Woods 'N Bass Records
Catalog No: WNB 001
Format: 320 kbps mp3
Release Date: 05/06/2009


Tracklist:

1. Sergio Soroa - Uno (Original Mix)
2. Sergio Soroa - Uno (Mike Wall Remix)
3. Sergio Soroa - Uno (Topper Remix)
4. Sergio Soroa - Uno (Slz Remix)


Artwork By:
Acampante
Mastering By: Santos Resiak At Fullhausse Mastering


Supported By: Rat, Berkant Suer, Select, Julieta, Jon Seber, Canary Fontaine, Alex Rath, Psck, The Selph, Frank Haag, Krlox, Klima,

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario